Stunning10 Plans For Weight Loss For Women

10 Plans For Weight Loss For Women

Many ladies who start trying to lose weight don’t understand fat loss. The result is a lot of women starving themselves instead of losing weight in a healthy way. There are, however, 10 lessons for women’s fat loss that can keep you healthy and maximize the amount of fat you can lose.
Many women who start dieting don’t understand fat loss. There are, however, 10 tips for women’s fat loss that can keep you healthy and maximize the amount of extra weight you can lose.

10 Plans For Weight Loss For Women

1. Set a Deadline

Deadlines are empowering. Set a date on the calendar for you to reach your ideal best.

Goals:
Need to be put in writing
Must be specific and measurable
Have to have a specific timeline
Must be realistic

2. What Gets Measured, Gets Managed

You cannot know what direction you’re going if you don’t measure and track your results. It’s the only sure way you can tweak your program and make sure it’s working for you. 99% of the time, they haven’t been measuring, and the other 1% I am able to fix with a couple of simple and easy tweaks.

3. Replace One Habit at a Time

Habits cannot be broken, only replaced. If you start by replacing one habit each month, that will be 12 new habits you’ll have replaced by 2013. All you have to do to get started is to choose a habit you’d like to replace for January.

4. Tell Someone Your Weight Loss Goal
An accountability partner works in EVERY aspect of life. If you tell someone what you’re going to do, you’re less likely to fail. Why? You won’t be just letting yourself down. You’ll be letting down the other person, too.

5. Eating Too Little Will Make You Fat

When nutrient intake is low, the metabolic rate will also fall for three reasons:
Decreased thyroid function.
Reduced thermic effect of eating.
Reduction in muscle mass.

10 Plans For Weight Loss For Women

The Diet Solution 10 Plans For Weight Loss For Women

6. HIIT Is the Fastest Way to Lose Fat

High-intensity training burns calories for hours after a workout improves endurance and improves aerobic capacity. I always add some HIIT to my week, and this is usually the one area that I tweak when I want to lose fat fast. All you need is a few 20-minute sessions and your pants size will shrink in no time.

7. Keep Your Heart Rate High

There’s no sense in taking your time during your workout or training one muscle at a time unless you’d like to become a light-weight bodybuilder. Before this, my body changed at a much slower rate, and working out wasn’t near as much fun!

8. Have a Plan of Attack

Plan your workouts BEFORE you workout. Don’t get stuck there trying to decide which exercise combos to do and then draw a blank because you think everyone is looking at you and wonder what you’re doing. I used to do this all the time. I thought everyone knew I didn’t know what I was doing. I’d draw a blank and hit the treadmill…so much for fat loss!

10 Plans For Weight Loss For Women

9. Eat Protein and Fats for Breakfast
Thank goodness for Ben Pakulski. He taught me this one simple fact after telling him I seem to crash mid-afternoon. He told me to try ground beef and eggs for breakfast. I know that sounds gross, but it works and it’s really tasty. Charles Poliquin calls it “The Meat and Nut Breakfast”.

10. Eat Carbohydrates Only After Your Workout

This is the biggest contributing factor when it comes to staying lean all year long. Why? Let me ask you a question: What portion of your body is made of carbohydrates? NONE. Therefore, we can only use a small amount of them before the body starts storing them.

When we have an intense workout, we not only use large amounts of energy but also breakdown muscle tissue, called protein breakdown. This forces our body to repair by building the muscle and making it stronger. Therefore, you’re after a workout diet needs to replenish your glycogen levels, stop protein breakdown, and improve your body’s protein synthesis. In other words, your body needs carbohydrates and protein after exercise.

Use these 10 tips for fat loss in your life, and you’ll be well on your way to getting your best body ever! These are the same ten strategies I used my body and the same strategies I use to stay lean all year.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *